Friday, August 3, 2007

Time to (plant) launch the veggie blog

There were overwhelming results from the poll I posted for a blog about vegan eating. Five total votes. I can't remember, but I think one of those votes was mine. Thankfully the poll calculates the results for me. I just don't have time to wade through the votes to come up with the conclusion on my own.

So the most voted for title is "Where Do I Vegan." I'm still going to think on it some, but I'll probably go ahead and launch it as such. From day to day Nicola and I field a number of questions about eating plants, so I'd like to launch it sooner than later. It will be nice to direct people to one place online to give our story and provide a bunch of links.

So thanks to the four of you who voted. From that poll alone it is clear - this is going to be one popular blog. Hope Google is ready for the bandwidth drain.

2 comments:

jeremy melton said...

Well i want to vote!!! and i like..... "where do i vegan" Yep, put me down for that. Thank you for the compliments on my work. You rock.

debs said...

I was wondering - when are you going to launch the blog??? Have you and I haven't seen it?

 
weewar.com corner