Sunday, July 29, 2007

Here I am, and its your fault

So, with me and my "A" posted, I have my "A"ssociate Degree. Nicola was being sneaky on Wednesday of this week and sent out a load of emails to friends and family to let them know, and to nudge them to congratulate me. She did a very good job. Throughout the day I was receiving text messages and emails from people who I am quite sure I hadn't informed yet, so I knew something was up.

Although only about 3 people actually read this, I'll post this as if to reach everyone that sent some form of congratulations to me. I have to admit that while I did take the effort to sign up and attend classes and do the work to get the grades, I had the help of many people. There have been countless times in the past few years where I have had to turn down activities with friends and family to study. It paid off, of course.

So though I've been given the pat on the back from many of you, I'd like to say, "hats off to you." Its true that I did make it to this important milestone. I know I got here because of many of you. Be sure to stay 'til the end of my biographical film to see your name in the credits. As with this blog, that film is going to be huge!

Especially to my family, Nicola and Shea and Shanna, thank you, thank you, thank you. You have all pitched in and sacrificed to gimme the juice to cross the finish line.

No comments:

 
weewar.com corner